Terms & Conditions
1. TERMS & CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
KINDLY READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES, AND OBLIGATIONS. THESE INCLUDE VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS AND A BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. This User Agreement (this “Agreement”) is a contract between you (“you” or “User”) and privatetutorsegypt.com, students.privatetutorsegypt.com, tutors.privatetutorsegypt.com (“Private Tutors Egypt,” “we,” or “us”)
By using our site you agree to, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement to be a User of our website located at www.privatetutorsegypt.com, www.students.privatetutorsegypt.com or, www.tutors.privatetutorsegypt.com. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY USING THE SITE OR SITE SERVICES YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF SERVICE of www.privatetutorsegypt.com. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF SERVICE IN ITS ENTIRETY, YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR THE SITE SERVICES.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the www.privatetutorsegypt.com, www.students.privatetutorsegypt.com or www.tutors.privatetutorsegypt.com sites or services suspended or terminated, at Private Tutors Egypt's discretion.
2. PURCHASE PRICE AND TERMS OF PAYMENT
a. Payments and purchases pertain only to "client users" or "parents" or "students" wishing to use our educational services. All signed up students are subject to completing their subscription which includes our matching process, follow-up & progress reports, as well as, access to the student portal.
Private Tutors Egypt works with a system of prepaid packages. Available packages are: 5 hours, 10 hours, 20 hours, 30 hours, 40 hours, 50 hours, and 70 hours. They are valid for one year from date of purchase for any academic subject. Discounts available for packages of 30 hours and more.
In exchange for the purchased package client users' portal is updated with the total purchased hours against paid invoice at the price set forth in the order or on the site. Unless otherwise specified on the order, payment of the chosen package shall be due immediately via online payment with Fawaterk or within 72 hours via bank transfer or bank deposit .
b. The purchase price for the lesson hours exclude taxes, customs duties, customs fees or other governmental charges due with respect to the services. Parent(s)/Student(s) shall, however, pay for any taxes that it is statutorily required to pay. Private Tutors Egypt shall provide Parent(s)/Student(s) with documentation satisfactory to Parent(s)/Student(s) that establishes Private Tutors Egypt’s statutory liability to pay such taxes. If Private Tutors Egypt fails to provide such documentation, Parent(s)/Student(s) shall not be obligated to pay any such taxes.
1. We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details, comments, feedback, reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
2. When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons relating only to Private Tutors Egypt services.
3. We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we may use to provide and improve our services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
4. All payment gateways offered by Private Tutors Egypt adhere to the standards set by the governing laws for payment safety and security provided by Fawaterk with the joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
5. We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
6. If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at: email@example.com